To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3602 Inland Empire Boulevard
Commerce, CA 91764
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
Quality Placement Authority • Commerce, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*MUST BE BI-LINGUAL SPANISH READ, WRITE.**CUSTOMER SERVICE**
**1ST INTERVIEW IN SPANISH**
$16.00 TO $18.00 AN HR.
**UNIQUE SCHEDULE MON-SUN 8-5 EXCEPT TUES TILL 9PM. 2 DAYS OFF PER WEEK. SUNDAY IS ONE DAY ANOTHER DURING THE WEEK** MORE LIKE A RETAIL SCHEDULE**
**TAKING LOTS OF INBOUND CALLS 60 TO 80 A DAY**PLUS OUTBOUND CALLS AS WELL**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed to meet business needs.
- Process Promoter orders and applications that are mailed, faxed and emailed, with the utmost accuracy and give exceptional service.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls for Distributors with a caring, friendly, positive attitude. Research and answer questions through direct/written correspondence.
- Assist Promoters with returned products due to dissatisfaction, defect, etc. and maintain a Quality Control Log that is sent to our local manufacturing plant on a monthly basis of products returns complaints.
- Submit product questions to the Product Management Department, if not able to find the answers in Q&A data base that is available for Sales Support.
- Maintain accurate records for reference, e.g.: daily situation logs, referrals log, update association renewals, master file maintenance, 18-monthlog, log questions from incoming Promoter calls.
- Referrals - assignment of referrals to Director and above and maintaining a log in order to have proper follow-up on all referrals.
- Work with the following departments: The Design Team, Product Management Department, International/Recognition, Sales Support Center and Warehouse to appropriately respond to Promoter requests.
- Generate calls for promotional contests, surveys and special event changes, etc.
- Month-end close, provide guidance to Marketing Plan Qualification, including contest and incentives.
- Good understanding of the Compensation Plan, contests, events and company philosophy to provide exceptional service.
- Knowledge of Company for touring Promoters and their new prospects.
- Back up support for Promoter Web specialist that maintains Promoter’s own NeoLife websites.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential to this position.
- Special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and thoroughness in completing tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills; telephone etiquette; and good organizational skills.
- Must possess good keyboarding skills, have PC experience, and familiar with Windows PC applications and MS Offices, which includes the ability to learn new computer system applications.
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks, including ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
- Must be dependable and punctual in attendance.
- Ability to work early mornings, late evenings, and weekends, if needed.
EDUCATION and/or WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of three years customer service experience.