To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allen, TX 75013
- Human Resources Department
- Phone: 469-321-6802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Customer Care and Sales Agent
Axiom • Allen, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please Apply today for immediate consideration. This Position becomes active May 6 and interviews will start asap. We will close the application process by 5PM June 4th - Make sure to apply before the deadline!
*Contingent upon qualifications our Recruiting team will reach out 24-48hrs after application submission
Main things Axiom is looking for:
Candidate looking for real world experience in customer care, sales, business and client representation
Candidate focused on long term career success, not just look for a job
Candidate who values a positive company culture and can provide added value to our already amazing team
At Axiom, we are a people building people business.
We are looking for fun, outgoing team members to help build the future of our company which has exponentially grown since putting down roots in Texas.
In order to apply you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Desire to learn about our clients, campaigns, and customers
- Must be willing to take direction and be a team player before leading projects
- Ability to build rapport with clients and customers
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Outgoing, positive, and energetic
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work a full time schedule
* Helpful Hint - We love to hire those who are happy, love helping others, are hard working and want a career not just a job
This position includes provided training and involves:
- Build genuine customer relationships by earning loyalty and trust
- Help coach and assist less experienced staff in exceeding customer service and performance expectations
- Learn, absorb, and retain product knowledge
- Exciting customers about how new products
- Using your passion for telecommunications and resourcefulness to generate sales
- Creating brand awareness, demonstrate product knowledge & product enthusiasm
What can you expect from us:
- Having fun, innovation, and team interaction is always encouraged
- No seniority policy. You perform well - you get rewarded.
- Personal and Professional development
- Mentorship and guidance every step of the way
- Modern, family-oriented environment
- Exciting travel opportunities (always optional)
Think you have what it takes to join our team? Send us your resume today to find out!
For more information please visit us online at www.axiommarketinginc.com
or call our recruiting department at (469) 321-6802.