· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· 1+ years of experience in B2B sales in professional services
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university strongly preferred
· Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and exposure to website programs
· Excellent track records with follow-up
· Ability to multi-task
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” ClearlyRated’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including opportunity for promotion as soon as 6 months)
· Flexible schedule
· Generous performance bonuses and perks
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: ERMMNULT