Administrative Assistant with Prospects!
As a friendly rapidly growing local company we really value our team members. We are seeking a ROCKSTAR Admin Assistant with confident, inquisitive critical thinking abilities - above all else high energy and an attitude that says, ‘I can do that!’
Here’s just a few of reasons why you should join us:
· Professional – yet relaxed work environment
· Promote from within - if you excel in your role and want to grow, you can with us
· Sense of Ownership – you’ll be part of a team that takes responsibility for the success of the company
· Recognition – you’re recognized for the contribution you make because you matter and aren’t just a number!
If you’re frustrated with the corporate culture that undervalues you and are looking for something better this could be a good fit for you! Read on, join us and be part of our success!
· Research and add information into the database that will benefit our organization
· Use various professional sites to find the relevant information
· Work closely with the management team
· Answer and direct calls during busy periods
· Ability to multi-task, working with changing priorities
Experience and Education:
· 1-2 years’ experience work in a customer service environment
· Have good keyboard skills (40wpm), tech savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and can navigate new software with ease
· Good eye for detail with great organization
· Great phone skills – cool, calm and collected with a professional manner
· Multi-task with the best of them and have good time management skills
· Will maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive, privileged and confidential information
· Associates Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience. Team bonus potential.
Send your resume, let us know your salary expectation and when you are available for a chat – leave the rest to us!
Confident And Emotionally Stable