We are currently looking to hire Mechanical Assemblers for a great company in the upstate who uses state of the art technology to proved top quality parts to the aerospace industry. This position is responsible for the assembly of mechanical components, following detailed manufacturing instructions. Perform all job duties in a safe, efficient and quality manner.
• Read and follow written manufacturing instructions
• Read and follow Blue Prints
• Complete work order routers and other documentation
• Understand and achieve department measures
• Read, use and understand basic gauges and other measurement tools
• Exhibits ability to work in a Team environment
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Perform all duties as assigned to Department and Quality standards
• Work in a fast pace work environment.
• Must be able to meet effectiveness and production goals in multiple work areas within department.
• Must be flexible with shift start and end times.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some manufacturing assembly experience a plus
Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check