To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Lauren Abele
- Phone: 630-244-2278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mahoney Environmental • Houston, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Grow your career while growing our territory! Our family owned company of over 65 years is expanding and we need YOU!
Benefits to take advantage of:
• UNCAPPED COMMISSION with base salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Retirement
• Professional business culture where you have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of our family owned company
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced sales professional to sell our services in the Houston, TX area. Our customers range from independent restaurants, local & national chains, food processing facilities and all other non-traditional operators within the food service industry. This is a great entrepreneurial opportunity to manage and grow your local territory while being a key member of our Sales Team company-wide.
Your work duties:
• Monthly and annually close a high number of accounts and hit assigned quotas
• Obtain a 90% success rate of signed agreements
• Making high number of daily in-person cold calls to prospective customers and managing post-call paperwork
• Utilize sales tools and resources as given
• Build route density and market share with independent and franchise restaurants
• Save and/or protect customer base as needed
• Communicate with your Market Sales Manager of the competitive activity
• Completes/Provides Daily sales activity log
• Preview for Automated Equipment and may require driving a truck
• Participate in trade shows as needed
• Follow all safety rules and procedures, stay current on all safety videos and/or Tool Box Talks, fully participate and support all safety initiatives, and think safety and continually scan the work environment; make suggestions for corrections and improvements
• Other duties as assigned
Why Mahoney is AWESOME:
• To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people
• A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
• A competitive starting salary with benefits
What we require:
• Prefer two years of outside sales experience with proven sales performance
• Prefer outside sales experience directly to restaurants and the food service industry
• Restaurant management a plus
• College degree preferred
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills; excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to lift, push or pull up to 100 pounds while periodically delivering company equipment
• Ability to travel overnight as needed and have a safe driving record
Mahoney Environmental, a 65-year-old family owned service business is a regional leader in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. We are currently searching for an experienced, safe and customer service focused Sales Representative to support the Sales Team to provide total customer satisfaction to our customers.
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work"
Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.