Surgeons Choice Medical Center
Operating Room Circulator
Role/Position Definition:Responsible for providing nursing care to the patient during the intra-operative phase. Performs nursing activities in the operating room where the circulating nurse is the patient's advocate. Answers patient needs by assisting the physician and person responsible for anesthesia care. Responsible for supervising Surgical Technologists and other members of the health care team as assigned.
About this position:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- 0630 to 1700
- Great Benefits!
- No nights, weekends, holidays, or on-call
- Full-time benefit eligible
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance
- Tuition/ continuing education reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- Employer matched 401k plan
- Holiday pay
- On-site parking
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Operating Room experience required.
- Must possess a current, unrestricted registered nurse license from the State of Michigan.
- Current BLS certification required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Requires language skills adequate for high-level written and interpersonal communication in American English.
- Requires immediate judgment and response; occasionally in response to disasters or emergencies, actual events or drills.
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Intensive Care Unit