To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- santa ana, CA 92701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
In-Store Sales Representative- Entry Level
The Job Window • santa ana, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At The Job Window we pride ourselves in connecting outstanding candidates to jobs that they love. Our clients are looking for individuals who are excited to grow their jobs into careers.
We love people with strong sales and retail backgrounds because they possess:
- A personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Amazing Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Dedication to results
- Ambition and Initiative
Our client has recently expanded their sales campaigns and they are looking to fill the position of an Inside Sales Representative. The In-Store Sales Representative- Entry Level will be the face of the brands they work with. Through In-Store product promotion the In-Store Sales Representative- Entry Level will be interacting with customers, answering questions and outlining key product benefits to consumers with the goal of boosting sales. The In-Store Sales Representative- Entry Level will proactively develop relationships with customers with the goal of closing sales and generating product revenue.
Responsibilities of the In-Store Sales Representative- Entry Level:
- Build relationships with customers within the store. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
- Promote clients products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Deliver interactive presentations
- Participate in ongoing training and business meetings
Qualifications of the In-Store Sales Representative- Entry Level:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service related experience is an asset, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply as full one on one training will be provided.
- Dedication to meeting deadlines while ensuring an attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A zest for life and the ability to effectively attract an audience through your outgoing personality!