A family owned and operated restaurant, is looking for a Fine Dining Server, with an interest in and/or experience in hospitality.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
● 2 years minimum of food service experience including fine dining, wine service, and table side service preferred.
● Servers are responsible for providing professional, friendly, courteous service of food and beverage to every guest.
● Must maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and effectively deal with guests, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
● All duties are to be performed within the service standards of the restaurant.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
● Fine Dining Experience preferred
● Basic Knowledge of Wines, Spirits (and Mixed Drinks), Beers
● Must be able to stand, walk and move through all areas of the dining room for 5+ hours, including stairs.
● Must be able to lift 30+ pounds.
● Experience with POS System (Squirrel Systems a plus)
● Evenings, weekends and holidays are required
● Must remain calm and professional in a fast paced environment
● Must be a team player
● Must be available for training
● Ability to read, write & speak fluent English
Full and part-time position, available immediately, with an incredible opportunity to extend to full-time. Full-time employees are provided with a generous benefits package including, medical, 401k, vacation, company holidays and flexible shifts.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.