Transform Home Improvement is currently hiring for multiple Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Positions.
Sales Project Consultant
If you thrive on being out in front and you’re determined to influence decision makers as well as take charge of your own income this career is for you! We would love for you to join our team as Sales Project Consultants (SPC). In this position, you will receive pre-confirmed appointments but also have an opportunity to self-generate your leads. Our SPC’s are trained to maintain and develop relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. Our SPC’s visit our local office sales office once a week. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. This position is 100% commission with benefits. This role has excellent earning potential and our sales reps receive pre-confirmed appointments.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Opportunities for career advancement
- We will train candidates with passion and drive to excel in our Sales Project Consultant position
- Three week paid training
- Uncapped commission
- Sales Project Consultants are required to travel extensively in local markets to their appointments, with use of a personal vehicle.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including weekends and evenings (bases on volume and season).
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills and active listening abilities.
- Must be able to run 1-3 qualified appointments per day.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- SPC’s need to be ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Previous sales experience welcomed.
Home Solutions Advisor
The Home Services division of Transform SR Home Improvement Products, LLC specializes in installed Home Improvement products and the product lines include siding, doors, roofing, kitchen remodels, cabinet re-facing and bathroom remodeling and heating and air systems.
As a Sales Leads Generator, also known as, Home Solutions Advisor, (HSA) you will approach retail shoppers and ask them to schedule a free no cost- no-obligation estimate in their home for any of the home improvement products of their choice.
We provide an excellent competitive hourly wage PLUS dual bonuses are possible for every appointment you set. You control your income – sky is the limit! The best opportunity for more leads is on the weekends.
We generate leads in a variety of environments; every day brings a new opportunity!
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Ability to persuade with minimum selling skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
- Ability to write legibly
- Must have above average verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a varied work schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to move about for extended periods of time
- Part-time availability
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Knowledge or experience in the home improvement, retail or telemarketing field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and positivity
- Willingness to learn and assist with displays and marketing materials
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time