We are a centrally-located, publicly-traded company in the service industry. Operating in over 40 states and internationally we serve nearly every industry in existence. This company has been awarded as a “Best Place to Work” multiple years running. The Senior Accountant will be joining the corporate accounting team where there is rapid growth-potential and the ability to take on new responsibilities every week.
Why work here?
- Publicly-traded, fortune 500 company
- Growth expectations (Director was promoted out of this role after one year)
- Great benefits (401k match, bonus, etc..)
- Strong tenured group
- Prepare 10Q & 10K forms as well as assisting with Proxy Statement, Registration statements
- Ensure compliance with SEC XBRL filing
- Assist with implementation of new accounting standards
- Liaison & partner with Investor Relations, Finance, Treasury and Legal
- Stay up to date with technical guidance and analyze corporate impacts
- Assist in reviewing other financial statements and reports
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance or higher
- CPA Required
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Prior Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience required
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established 30+ offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
View the full profile
Understanding & delivering: With more than two decades of experience, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Locating and hiring accounting, finance & IT professionals is our specialty.
Highly qualified professionals at every level: We are committed to recruiting top talent for our clients, ranging from entry to senior level professionals. To develop a list of quality candidates, we conduct a rigorous screening process involving personal interviews, professional reference checks, and employment/degree verification.
Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we make is the absolute best.
Interested in learning more about our current opportunities? Join our talent network today!