Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse
Excel Nursing Services, Inc. – Wilbraham MA
Now Hiring LPNs and RNs for Nursing Homes, Group Homes and Schools.
We are the areas premier Staffing and Home Health Care Agency! We have been providing these services throughout Western Mass Since 2002! We are currently growing and expanding to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts. We have immediate work available in all of Western Massachusetts and surrounding areas, Greater Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield and Pittsfield.
Currently seeking passionate, reliable and responsible LPNs and RNs for Nursing Homes, Group Homes and Schools in the Western MA area . The ideal candidate will hold a valid RN or LPN license and possess at least 1 year experience in home care or long term facilities.
Benefits for the RNs and LPNs (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses)
· Full time, Part time & per-diem hours
· Flexible schedules- you work around YOUR schedule
· Holiday differentials
· Overtime and Contracted positions available
· Competitive wages
· Health New England
· Delta Dental
· 401k Paid time off
· Mileage reimbursement
Requirements of the RNs and LPNs (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses)
· Physical and TB done within the past year
· Valid RN or LPN license
· Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
· 1 year experience in home care or long term care facilities
· Oasis experience a plus!
Responsibilities of the RNs and LPNs (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses)
· Plan and manage care delivery, treat patients, educate patients and their caregivers/families about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
· Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
· Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results.
· Administer treatments and medications.
· Help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation.
· Coordinate and supervise LVNs and HHAs in the delivery of patient care.
· Comply with agency, Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
To apply please call (413) 583-8900 or visit our web site at www.excelnursingservices.com
Job Type: Full-time
We have been providing these services throughout Hampden and Hampshire, since 2002! We are currently growing and expanding to provide our services throughout all of Massachusetts for Health Care.
We have numerous openings throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut, we have Home Care, Visiting Nurses, Group Homes, Block hours, and Skilled Nursing positions.
**NEW** We train Nursing Aide Training & Home Health Aide here at the Excel Nursing Institute in Wilbraham MA, new classes begin monthly. This is a 4-week training program to become eligible to take the Certified Nursing Assistant exam.
Please review our website for more information
Certified Nursing Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse