We are seeking a 2 new candidates with fresh ideas that are experienced in sales, and have strong customer service and follow up skills to join our award-winning culture. Your core responsibilities are to grow and service your book of business while offering existing clients and potential clients Union programs through a state-of-the-art patented program.
This is an insurance/benefits consultant position.
Our company provides its clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's what makes us so successful. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals with good communication skills to fill several roles that include sales & customer service.
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Great compensation
- Community impact
- Hands-on one on one training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- We just launched a hot new game-changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growth
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Skills with interpersonal communication and planning and negotiating
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Service