ALPHA BUSINESS ACQUISITIONS WAS NAMED ONE OF KENTUCKY'S BEST PLACES TO WORK 2 YEARS IN A ROW!
Alpha Business Acquisitions currently has a career opening for an Entry Level Retail Manager Trainee. In this entry-level position, we are seeking a dynamic professional in search of an access point to a management career in the sales, marketing and/or consulting industries.
The Entry Level Branch Manager in Training will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals. Qualifying customer leads created by the clients we represent and finalizing sales with our direct marketing and sales tactics.
The ideal candidate is, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful Junior Executives will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization.
Alpha Business Acquisitions offers a fast-paced work environment, great compensation, and the opportunity to work in one of the hottest start-ups in the Louisville area.
What You’ll Do:
Generate new sales in prospective accounts
Demonstrate a clear view of business operation processes
Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
Sound like you? Reach out to us. We’re excited to hear from you!
Why Alpha Business Acquisitions?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
Great compensation packages
Employee Awards and Recognition
Great Culture & Team Spirit
Team Outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
Promotion and Compensation based on individual's performance
What You’ll Need:
Excellent interpersonal skills
High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
Open-minded and a willingness to learn
Discipline to maintain high volume work
Focused on achieving goals
People with the following experience should apply:
- Customer Service
- Perform store cleaning regularly to insure store
- Establishing and maintaining the store merchandising standards and store appearance
- Arrange and display store merchandising
- Communicate store goals to all employees
- Manage store merchandise and layout to align with store merchandising plans
- Analyze new store and non-comp store performance at the total store and product level
- Achieve store standards and goals
- Reach and exceed store goals
- Ensure profitability of store operations
- Achieving sales and other store financial goals
- Oversee recruitment and hiring of store staff
- Train and develop store associates
- Achieve overall store sales goals and service objectives
- Direct all managers and store associates
- Prepare a store layout and effectively conduct store inventory and cycle
- Manage the retail store and develop sales and marketing operations for assigned store
- Manage the store and employees to ensure all store sales goals are met or exceeded
- Manage retail sales from the outlet store
- Coordinate all store opening and closing activities
- Manage an assigned retail store