Manager, Strategic Accounts
Manage all aspects of business from Business Development to Delivery.
- With the help of the local Manager of Branch Operations/Director of Branch Operations, create activity and spread growth goals for the Account Managers/Account Executives
- Hold AM’s & AE’s accountable to Strategic Account weekly/quarterly goals
Partner with the AM’s/AE’s on account meetings and presentations
Ensure The Select Group has Regional success with the account, developing new opportunities for business in US & Canada.
- Top 40 account key personnel created that you are responsible for meeting/staying in contact with
- Responsible for high-level customer relationship management, business development, delivery, and sales strategy execution for customer account portfolio
Joining AM’s & AE’s on their priority account meetings
Develop a great understanding of the client to find creative solutions and business opportunities.
- Understanding of account’s industry
- Understanding of the organizational divisions within the account
Understanding of service offerings that TSG needs to be equipped with
Highly involved in large projects for the customer, helping with proposals, and organizing delivery of proposals.
Lead project proposals, Quarterly Business Reviews, rebate initiatives, and preferred vendor status proposals
Responsibilities also include mentoring AM’s & AE’s dedicated to this account: Including business development, organizational breakdown, identifying top customer managers and ensuring follow up, and ensuring process and procedure in working with the account.
- Aiding in developing AM’s & AE’s from basic strategies to advanced strategies
- Account training for new AM’s & AE’s aligned to the account
Manage dedicated account teams to execute the account strategies and identify opportunities to provide a unique solution to solve customer account business problems and initiatives related to staff augmentation
Manage delivery of business to this account: ensuring that open job requirements have a focus and that we provide world-class service.
- Work with VP of Delivery to determine headcount for Delivery Team needed to support the account
- Assure that technology training specific to the account is being offered throughout the year
Create new avenues of business for an account(s): opening us up to new lines of business in each. Manage relationships with corporate compliance to ensure longevity of the account.
- Key relationships with Global Procurement Team & Key Decision-Makers on the business side
- Assure that TSG CORE support teams are aligned with Client’s expectations of supporting the account
Assist in turning up Project Based Deliverables & Managed Services
Optimize delivery & sales operations for our staffing services.
- Lead account cadence calls – create and send valuable agenda to the team prior to the discussion and summary of the call afterwards
- Pipeline tracking & accountability
- Drive activity & productivity
- Track reports that are consistent with the account’s Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
Monthly account planning
Partner with TSG management to drive successful business development & recruiting strategies to ensure the provision of quality technical professionals throughout the account.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Interest or experience leading and developing an Account Management team.
- At least 4 years of business development and professional selling experience
- Experience working with or at Cisco Systems
- Be seen as an industry expert
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Customer Relationship Management