Automotive Sales Representative
Sales Associates earn $63,163 on average at Suncoast CJD! Top performers earn $100,000! Closed on Sundays!
Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks. We have a strong history in our community and supporting our community is a goal all our employees strive for. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that strives to move our community forward then apply here!
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success. With experience in sales, customer service or another people focused industry, you will succeed at Suncoast.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive pay plan!
- No Sundays!
- Top selling Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram dealership
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Family environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
Specific skills required:
- Prior sales experience is required
- Automotive sales a plus, but not required
- Self-driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Strong desire to learn