Become a part of our Comfort Keepers team! We are actively seeking warm-hearted, dedicated individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others! Caregivers will provide one-on-one care to the elderly in Brighton, Howell, Pinckney and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
We provide support and assistance to help seniors and others in need maximize quality of life and maintain independence!
Core job responsibilities include traveling to clients' homes and assisting them with:
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation & feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Recreational activities
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc.
Why Caregivers Want to Work with Us
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Flexible hours - we'll work around your schedule!
- We provide extensive online and hands-on training, as well as ongoing professional development opportunities
- We strive to match our caregivers to clients who are close to their own homes
- We offer 24-hour support and the tools you need to be successful on the job
- Holiday pay (double time)
- Referral bonuses and rewards program
- Mileage reimbursement for driving on job
- Direct deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Growth opportunities and incentive compensation
Join our team and enjoy a rewarding career with Comfort Keepers, where we treat each client with the respect and dignity we would extend to a member of our own family.
We can't wait to meet you!
Apply today! WWW.MICAREJOBS.COM
- Heartfelt commitment to helping people
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- We are willing to train bright, enthusiastic candidates looking for an entry-level opportunity
- Have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, car insurance, and registration
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required
- CNA, HHA, PCT certification a plus but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
We offer lots of flexibility to our employees!
We provide care services 24/7, and each client's care plan and schedule is customized to their needs.
We strongly encourage the following types of candidates to apply - this job is usually a great fit for...
- Parents with kids in school looking for part-time work
- Veterans - we have many veteran clients and they love the camaraderie of veteran caregivers
- Retirees seeking a rewarding, fulfilling flexible way to spend their time and care for others
- Teachers, bus drivers, and paraprofessionals looking for extra work during evenings, weekends, and school breaks (we really are able to offer lots of flexibility!)
- Nursing, PT, OT Students - great opportunity to get patient care experience for healthcare fields!
- Also, a great job for students in any field looking for a job that will accommodate class schedule
We also have great full time jobs and are always looking for career caregivers eager to grow with us.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Patient Care Technician