· Production Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations for the organization.
· This role has responsibility to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety and employee engagement objectives through both individual and team contributions.
· Provides direction, leadership, development and support to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
· Develops implements and promotes safety programs and safe work practices through involvement in plant safety teams, programs and initiatives.
· Promotes sound employee & labor relations within the department by developing and maintaining an effective organization with qualified personnel.
· Develops, promotes, and supports continuous improvement and other cross-functional initiatives.
2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required
Ability to lead, motivate and mentor large teams of hourly associates is required
Strong communication and leadership skills
Strong analytical/critical thinking
Strong accountability, consistency and follow-through skills
Ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management