To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Jenea Bowlin
- Phone: (317) 218-1195
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Milliner & Associates • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With appropriate knowledge of the Company’s services and processes the Customer Service Team Member works under the direct supervision of the Customer Resource Supervisor to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The CSR receives and responds to customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which may require research and investigation to reach resolution; and delivers superior customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved.
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill external customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction with quantity and delivery of product to account.
- Enter data into computer to determine total cost for customer.
- Inform customer of prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Analyze customer's accounts for credit checking and account establishment.
- Reconcile customer accounts in accordance with basic accounting functions.
- Enforce regulations and company policies.
- Partner with internal customers such as sales professionals, warehouse management and purchasing/pricing departments to ensure inventory requested by the customer is in-stock, priced correctly and available for shipment.
- Able to work under time pressure and maintain/produce accurate customer records to reflect account status while providing a high level of service and efficiently resolving concerns posed by the customer.
Skills and Attributes
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a business environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Accurate data-entry skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills in carrying out job duties with various departments and levels of management.
- Basic mathematical skills including calculating percentages and discounts for customers.
- Capable of solving a variety of customer service problems and supporting a range of personalities and customer types.
- SPANISH bi-lingual skill is a PLUS.