Interested in working at Quality Distribution ? Interested in being a Director of Business Development in Salt Lake City, UT ? We can’t wait to talk to you!
Who We Are
Quality Distribution is a place where we strive to inspire, share, commit and join together to achieve a common goal. Our core values set the foundation of our culture and guide us in every business decision. The health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting phone or video interviews throughout most of our hiring process. We will provide all candidates selected for interviews with the required meeting instructions.
What You’ll Get :
At Quality Distribution, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we put employees first with the following perks:
Keep Money in Your Pocket : Quality Distribution pays for 75% of the premiums for our medical, dental and vision plans.
Dress : Business Casual
Stress Relief: Gym Reimbursemen
What You’ll Do
- Build solid relationships with customers, vendors and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Lead, develop, and execute effective sales and marketing strategies to source and win new business within our target Markets.
- Qualify and disqualify both inbound leads and outbound leads, while consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Partner with the Director of Operations to manage overall Business Development process from pre to post-sales.
- Effectively use sales tools and dashboards to track, optimize and automate the business development process.
- Prepare all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Research emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Present business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
Who You Are
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master's degree is advantageous
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.