The Applications & Database Developer oversees major application systems (SharePoint, SQL, IIS, and others). Provides oversight and guidance to third party contractors and employees as it relates to major application systems. Provides project management leadership for major projects. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems, and devises application and procedures to meet user requirements. Provides guidance and assistance to programmers/analyst.
Develops, integrates, and delivers applications using front- end, back end, database and hosting tools. Delivers software products independently using functional specifications. Utilizes all layers of the stack to complete coding, UI/UX, database integrations, and deployment activities.
Designs, manages and maintains the company database of high complexity. Evaluates and optimizes database configuration and access. Resolves database performance and capacity issues. Performs database recovery and back-up. Advises users on access to multiple databases and helps solving data confliction and inappropriate usage.
Designs, manages, develops and maintains the company SharePoint environment on-premise and online, including developing complex flows and forms and customizations.
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications.
- Works on the analysis, design, construction and implementation phases of information system projects.
- Provides technical assistance and advice to less experienced programmers and programmer/analysts.
- Analyzes database structures with required functional capabilities and data security.
- Utilizes application development tools to develop logic flowcharts, application prototypes, and final applications.
- Tests and debugs programs as needed.
- Prepare technical and end user documentation for software applications.
- Provides project management services to the business using best-practice tools and methodology in both waterfall and agile environments
- Continuously seeks ways to improve performance of our facility's operation and ensures that customers' (both internal and external) needs are met. Adhere to the quality system.
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Prefer certifications in Project Management and Microsoft Product Suite.
- Advanced familiarity with major business systems like SharePoint. Strong programming and analytical skills. Project Management certifications.
Additional Experience Information:
- Minimum of five years programming experience and 2 years of Project Management preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years SharePoint development and management preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years SQL management preferred.
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)
Vbscript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)