Location: Plano, TX
· We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who excels in a team environment and delivers flawlessly executed processes that improve business efficiency and drive results.
· This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in mitigating risks as well as saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization.
· Strong analytical skills, the ability to understand technical systems, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
· This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
· Creating and validating processes
· Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
· Building effective control suites to ensure sufficient mitigation of identified risks
· Driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes in a timely manner
· Analyzing, identifying, and remediating process breakdowns
· Coordinating with and influencing partner groups to implement identified process enhancements
· Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
· Leading a team of associates
· Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
· At least 2 years of experience in Process management
· At least 2 years of experience in Project management
· At least 2 years of experience in People management
· At least 2 years of experience in Relationship management
· Master’s Degree in Business Management, Process Management, Project Management, Risk Management, Communications, Computer Science or Information Systems
· Lean certification or Six Sigma certification
· At least 5 years of experience in Process management
· At least 5 years of experience in Project management
· At least 5 years of experience in People management
· At least 5 years of experience in Complex problem solving
· At least 5 years of experience in Relationship management
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Process Improvements (Business)
Process Management (Business)
Complex Problem Solving