A statewide Non-Profit that advocates and enhances services for healthcare providers has an opportunity for a C-Level Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer. This is a direct hire opportunity with an organization that is innovative and progressive, offers a dynamic collaborative team culture, and provides employees with an excellent benefits package!
The ideal candidate is confident, influential, and has previously supported a Chief Financial Officer, or C-Level Executive Assistant experience with prior Finance or Accounting experience. Supporting a Board of Directors in all meeting logistics, coordination and meeting minutes is required. This is an opportunity to partner with a strong and tenured Executive leadership team.
· Provides complex administrative support for the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, other Senior Executives and the Board of Directors.
· Prepares and compiles financial reports and presentations, including complex Budgets.
· Responsible for the professional image of external and internal communication including up to date visual and graphical design. This includes creating communication and presentation form rough ideas to finished products.
· Manages the executive’s schedule, independently resolves problems with the goal of creating time in the CFO’s schedule, data analysis, and representation of the executive’s image to others.
· Establishes, promotes, and protects the company’s values including, diversity, teamwork, fair work environment, and respect. Promotes and protects the community perception of the Company.
· Coordinates calendaring, meetings, providing support by preparing notices, agendas, and minutes. Arranges for complex logistical needs.
· Coordinates travel, accommodation and off-site event arrangements. Coordinates electronic and LCD equipment for web and conference meetings, invites appropriate personnel.
· Builds and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external customers. Facilitates communication of company, project, and reporting policies.
· Maintains documents, files, and policies or procedures. Prepares reports or presentations with minimal direction. Composes and/or transcribes letters and other documents as needed.
· 5-7 year’s professional experience as an Executive Assistant to C-Level Executive(s).
· 2-3 years Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Officer or prior Finance or Accounting experience that includes complex budgeting and financial reporting.
· Large Non-Profit or Association organization experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience combination of experience and college level education.
· Advanced MS Office - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
· Confident, Independent thinker and self-driven.
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
· Highly Organized and Professional.
· Proven ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive projects, including board meeting minutes, reports and presentations.
· Experienced in managing complex Executive & Board Calendars and Scheduling.
· Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
Setting Up Files