Role Type: W2 - Long Term Contract (No C2C)
Job Location: Jacksonville Beach, Florida (onsite)
Tired of traffic and high cost of living? Change your lifestyle move near the beach! Jacksonville voted in the top 3 most affordable cities in the US! Cost of living calculator: URL blocked - click to apply
Greencard OR US Citizens only (Or EAD pending GC – no sponsorship required)
Multiple Roles, Mid & Senior. All roles require at least 3 years experience as a BSA (not a BA!). Healthcare experience preferred!
IT Business Systems Analyst
· IT Business Systems Analysts collect and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives of technology solutions.
· Writes system and programming specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet user needs.
· Provides input into cost estimations and project plans.
· Prepares and maintains technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
· Assigned to complex projects, systems or initiatives.
· Analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
· Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
· Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
· Provide oversight and final review of design specification
· Take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement
· Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
· Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements.
· Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
· Using SDLC processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine business and technical functions to be included in design.
· Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
· Creates detailed program specifications from which a developer can code.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as an IT Business Systems Analyst.
· MUST have recent end-to-end BSA experience
· Agile Scrum team experience required
· Healthcare industry experience preferred.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Systems Development Life Cycle