Job Title: Surgical Technician
Job Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Job Duration: 6+ months
Shift Timings: 6:00 am – 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday)
· The candidate would need sports medicine, hips & knees, Ophthalmology, plastic surgery 1-year experience.
· Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and Surgical Team members, responsible for the handling or surgical instruments, supplies and equipment necessary during general surgical procedures.
· Ensures understanding of assigned surgical procedure being performed and anticipates the needs of the assigned surgical team.
· Also provides service support related to patient preparation, patient transport, building services and assisting surgical care team with specific patient care duties to meet safety and comfort needs.
· Responds to emergent situations according to established procedures.
· Must have at least 1+ years of strong recent ST experience.
· Basic Cardiac Life Support - Required
· Graduate of CAAHEP accredited Surgical Technology program - Preferred.
· Minimum Degree Required: Completed High School (Diploma or GED)
Certifications & Licenses:
· Cardiac Life Support
· Surgical Technology
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Spark
- Artificial Intelligence
- Assembly And Installation