To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4742 North 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OpenWorks • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are
At OpenWorks, our strength lies in improving our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re proud to set the standard for customer retention in our industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees.
OpenWorks is leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2,500 customers each day across the United States.
What You'll Do
The successful candidate will be a member of the Accounting Team. The primary responsibility will be to process, verify, balance, and adjust payables transactions requiring the use of independent judgement, accuracy, detail orientation, and accounting principles. An integral part of this role is internal client services with other Accounting, Administration, and Leadership Team Members. As well, the Accountant is expected to seek continuous improvements in productivity. The candidate may also work in the general ledger posting journal entries .
● Preparing and processing work in progress and payables to ensure that all processed accurately, consistently within requirements and on a timely basis.
● Reviewing and reconciling account balances in Accounts Payables.
● Tracking the turnaround times for the payables cycle.
● Setting-up, editing, maintaining, and closing projects.
● Processing and recording accounts payable transactions.
● Researching and resolving payable issues with external and internal Team Members and business partners.
● Assessing current payables and accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
● Supporting the members of accounting with accounts payable tasks, and other duties as needed and/or assigned.
What We’re Looking For in You
● 3+ years experience with general accounting and accounts payables processing.
● An equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Great communication.
What You'll Get
● Competitive base pay with performance based promotions
● Annual, company-wide net profit sharing opportunity
● Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
● 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
● Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
● Fitness reimbursement
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle.
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.