• Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
• Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
• Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
• Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
• Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
• Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
• Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time.
Sales experience preferred – entrepreneurial mindset, no mile too far.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good At Life.”
• Strong business acumen.
• Professional business demeanor.
• Perseverance in the face of a challenge
• Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts