• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Hadoop distributed systems by
• Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
• Analyze business requirements and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
• Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
• Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
Java, J2EE, Spring, Unix, Ansible scripts, CI/CD-Jenkins, Testing, Automation, Monitoring, Splunk
Nice to Haves:
App Dynamics, Triaging
• May require a bachelor’s degree in computer science and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field.
• Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1.7/Java 1.8), Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, and GitHub.
• Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Hadoop is a plus.
• Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
• Experience in SQL (DB2 & SQL databases)
• Demonstrates good understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)