· Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees.
· Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
· Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
· Assist Operations Manager in the management of assigned budgets (advertising, recruitment & incentives)
· Work with Business Development Manager to provide regular/consistent sales leads.
· Assist with mushrooming business and account development.
· Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation).
· Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.
· Actively participate in the branch unemployment process including – assignment offers, work refusals, UE audits, phone hearings, etc.
· Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.