The successful candidate will demonstrate strong people skills and a caring motivational style needed to effectively schedule quality admissions appointments.
● Must have dynamic, professional and articulate telephone communication skills.
● Must have a personality and work style that is both high energy and caring.
● Must be well organized, possess good follow up skills and be professionally persistent.
● Must possess a college degree or degree in process required.
● Must possess the ability to follow guidelines and compliance standards.
● Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Shifts are available during weekdays 10am to 2pm, evenings 4pm to 8pm. Due to COVID19, the role is temporarily remote with some hours on-site.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Associate (part-time). Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.