Customer Service Representative
Have you always wanted to work for a Global Fortune 100 company?
Do you want to join an organization that offers training, opportunity for growth, and encourages progression within your career?
Our client offers a strong sense of community, fun employee events and support for local charitable efforts.
Work Environment: World-class open concept office, panoramic views allowing natural light, modern styled office, great break rooms and games, free coffee, and plenty of free parking!
Compensation for customer service representative: 40K salary
($17 p/h + up to $25 p/h for OT)
40 hours + overtime + benefits
Located in Holyoke, MA
Schedule for the customer service representative:
- Monday through Thursday there are two shifts of 8:00am – 5:00pm days and two shifts of 11:00am – 8:00pm.
- Fridays are always 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Each week there may be required overtime based on our staffing needs.
The responsibilities for the customer service representative:
- Acts as liaison for customer and dealer questions
- Contacts dealers to verify lease and financing details
- Exhibit problem solving skills to offer appropriate solutions
- Handles incoming and outgoing called initiated on a dialer system for early stage collections
- Provide outstanding customer service to all loyal customers
The customer service representative qualifications are:
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls daily
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Skilled in multi tasking and typing
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration call us at the office
860-773-0059 if you have any questions.