To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren Park, IN 46219
- Mayank Kumar
- Phone: 7702557926
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal Employment Recruit (9032867)
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Warren Park, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job :: Principal Employment Recruit (9032867)
Duration:: 12 MONTHS
Location: Indianapolis IN 46219
- The Principal Recruiter will act as a talent advisor and perform full life cycle recruiting of professional and technical positions, and provide support for other functional areas as needed.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
Required Qualifications and Education
- A minimum of 6 years full life cycle recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, OR 8 years of additional related work experience in lieu of a degree
- Corporate recruiting experience within a federal contracting environment
- Proven ability to attract and hire candidates with security clearances
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong preference for corporate recruiting experience within a federal contracting or government environment
- Experience attracting and hiring candidates with security clearances