POSITION: Bindery Operator
SALARY: $ 16hr
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
1st Shift 7am-3:30p.m ( 2 openings for 1st shift ) & 2nd Shift 2pm-10:30pm (1 opening for 2nd shift )
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all bindery equipment including cutter, folder, stitcher, and die cut machine.
- Working knowledge of set up, adjustment, procedures, capabilities, and limitations of the equipment.
- Perform a full range of standard and specialized folding, collating, and cutting of printed materials to complete a finished product.
- Put orders away daily; keep work area clean and help organize press room area.
- Flexible and willing to work in a team atmosphere; help in any department as deemed necessary by the supervisor
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidates must have prior experience operating bindery equipment with a minimum of 3 years
- Must be able to accurately understand verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to multi-task, highly organized, detail oriented, and demonstrate self-initiative
- Candidate must be familiar with different paper stocks and know about mailing operations to perform the job properly
- Also, basic mathematics is necessary to understand dimensional requirements contained in job orders and to make more complicated adjustments
Be able to stand or sit for hours and lift up to 50lbs
- Attention To Detail
- Punch Press
- Self Motivation
- Team Working