Management Recruiters has five offices as part of The Boston Group. We are one of the largest, oldest, and most successful franchises within the MRINetwork, which is the largest executive search and recruitment firm in the world.
Our Client is among the top 25 largest contractors in MA. They have crafted a reputation for building great relationship while providing precise budgeting, diligent scheduling, comprehensive communication and delivering on promises. Whether the work is ground-up construction projects, complex renovations, corporate fit-outs or projects with advanced technical requirements, high-profile customers choose my Client. Why? Because they demand exceptional. No exceptions. Company atmosphere fosters integrity, passion and teamwork. Their great projects, great teams and great relationships make it a very desirable place to work. They have identified the need for a Assistant Project Manager who will assist with planning, scheduling and implementation of the construction process. This is an opportunity worth checking out as a step in construction career development!
The ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER will:
- Assist with the project buyout process considering the project schedule, submittal review process, and long lead time materials and equipment,
- Coordinate the submittal process regarding schedule, review process and lead times.
- Coordinate RFI's to address interpretation of plans and specifications, missing, incomplete, or incorrect information and other issues requiring Architect or Engineer resolution.
- Ensure that project documentation is completed in a timely manner and properly maintained in project files.
- Help enforce all TCC Health and Safety Plan regulations.
- Assist with the coordination of deliverables to obtain permits and licenses
- Assist with tracking of milestones, costs, approvals of Change Orders, and invoice approvals.
- Coordinate timely completion and submission of project invoices and requisitions to the Client and ensure timely payments.
The ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER will have:
- BS/BA, OSHA 10, LEED AP a plus
- 3-5+ years’ of construction Project Management experience including working with contracts, plans, and specifications obtained; knowledge of construction methods, materials and regulations
- Ability to coordinate several major activities simultaneously, resolving problems as needed
- Good track record working with other managers, superintendents, designers, and crew.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Project and Excel software
- Ability to pass drug screening tests and background checks
- A clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates send resume to: URL blocked - click to apply