Novus Group seeks Administrative Assistants for our Downtown Pittsburgh, PA client, a leader in the health insurance industry. Pay rate up to $18 per hour.
What we offer:
● Fully compliant benefit offerings including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurances
● Paid time off and holiday pay (after meeting hours and plan requirements)
● We help you, as a job seeker, to get noticed and land a position that matches your qualifications
● We have access to job positions that otherwise may not be publicly posted
● We can get your resume in front of the right people; the decision makers
● Our recruiters are experts in the employment industry
● We coach you through the hiring process and provide helpful feedback and guidance
● We help you to ace your interview, polish your resume, and we provide interviewing tips so that you can land your dream job!
● We never charge our job seekers for our services; our clients pay our fees
What we are looking for:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative responsibilities that may include posting accounting transactions related to bank reconciliations, disbursements and invoice processing. Post debits and credits for AR/AP general ledger; create, maintain and generate reports. Tasks that will be handled in this role include but are not limited to data entry, appointment rerouting and scheduling, mail merge and small batches of mailers, and other administrative type tasks to support the sales team.
● Data entry
● Updating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
● Utilizing MS Office Suite to create and edit documents
● Coordinate meetings and maintain calendars in MS Outlook
● Prioritize tasks according to importance
● Accurate keying at 5,000 keystrokes/hour, keying 30-50% of the day
● Accurately keying 10,000 keystrokes/hour, keying 100% of the day in database, Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word