To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
San Diego, CA 92121
- Phone: 9192309952 ext 4106
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spectraforce • San Diego, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Duration – 12 Months
Location – San Diego, CA, 92121
· The Production Technician provides multi-functional support to the production floor and works both independently and in coordination with members of Production, PFT, and Operations Engineering groups.
· This position would work in office, production floor, and lab environments.
· Technicians are responsible for building, testing and troubleshooting electrical/electronic circuitry and other systems used in finished equipment.
· Demonstrates working understanding of electronic and electromechanical systems. Demonstrates working understanding of a variety of laboratory test equipment. Assembles prototype devices and systems.
· Fabricates electronic and electromechanical test fixtures. Sets up and executes pre-defined subsystem/system qualification protocols with moderate supervision. Sets up data equipment to capture test data.
· Performs basic statistical analysis of results. Investigates, analyzes, repairs, and documents component or system level failures. Is skilled in own work area within an analytical / scientific method or operational process area (e.g., material handling and management, logistics, manufacturing production).
· Expands skills and techniques in one skill area / process / method. Maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed. Applies knowledge and skills to complete assigned tasks within own area.
· Works within established SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
· Works with a moderate degree of supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Commitment to Safety, by following site safety procedures and utilizing safety equipment as required for daily tasks. Ability to document Near Miss reports, safety opportunities, accident reports, etc.
· Uses manufacturing instructions, job aids, standard operating procedures, and product specifications to execute repair activities.
· Maintains accurate documentation, records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO13485 (International Organization for Standardization).
· Perform minor troubleshooting and problem solving in production units, equipment and processes.
· Follow testing and inspection procedures (i.e. visual inspections, in-process, final product specifications).
· Perform Rework/Sort and re-packaging of materials under supervision.
· Ability to work in teams to achieve operational goals while being engaged in the process.
· Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs.
· Emergency overtime may be required with little notice to ensure operational objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or repair environments, strongly preferred
- Must be able to read proficiently, write legibly, analyze/evaluate charts/graphs, follow simple diagrams, and follow manufacturing and inspection procedures