Have experience in retail, sales or customer service? Then this is the job for you!
The Job Window has a client in the Baltimore area that is looking for a full time, permanent, Retail Sales Associate to join their growing team. Our client develops creative, customer service-based marketing campaigns focused on retail brand management, client acquisition, and customer retention. This firm works with Fortune 500 clients, overseeing all aspects of their retail brand marketing to expand into local markets and build a viable client base.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest retail and telecommunications clients in the nation. You will develop retail marketing campaigns, provide friendly, personalized service to clients’ consumers, and create a memorable brand experience for consumers.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate include:
- Interact inside of retailers with clients' customers in order to promote clients’ products and services and increase sales.
- Manage in-store relations including customer service and client acquisitions.
- Facilitate in-store promotional advertising.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Implement marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Fast track promotions based on performance!
- Travel opportunities! (Conferences, Company Trips, Company Contests).
- Exciting and upbeat team atmosphere.
- Full paid training.
Requirements of the Retail Sales Associate:
- At least 1 year customer service, retail, food and beverage or hospitality experience
- Motivated and excited personality!
- Student mentality.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Drive to succeed.
- Reliable transportation to and from the office and retail locations daily.
Send in your resume today!