To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
622 Emerson Road
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
- Debby Kurtz
- Phone: 314-213-1500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Support Specialist
HGS • Creve Coeur, MO
Posted 1 month ago
The HGS Sales Support Specialist increases our client’s net income by increasing sales force selling time and improving customer satisfaction.
HGS North America is currently looking for a Sales Support Specialist to support our client Bayer Crop Science. This position with HGS supporting Bayer Crop Science is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Sales Support Specialist increases our client’s net income by increasing sales force selling time and improving customer satisfaction. Starting salary is $35,000 annually.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Program Administration
● Facilitates field team training on program guidelines and platforms via conference calls, WebEx and one-on-one via field team meetings
● Performs model testing on new and existing platforms
● Serves as liaison to Project Coordinators and Program Leads
● Provides status reports on program progression throughout program cycle
● Actively pursues error resolution of all enrollments on behalf of District Sales Manager to ensure program compliance and compensation to qualified growers and dealers
● Manages grower and dealer data
● Provides standardized and adhoc reports to Field Sales Team using various systems including Salesforce and Business Objects
● Ensures that results of data analysis present information in an efficient and effective manner
● Collects data from field team, as needed, for internal Bayer personnel
● Fulfills field sales marketing requests using standardized templates
● Coordinates order and delivery of promotional items through approved vendors
● Orders materials such as booths, banners and sales materials for trade shows, field days and dealer/grower meetings
4. Seed Supply Management
● Assists field teams with internal distribution of seed supply
● Coordinates efforts with field team supply leads to ensure subs, cuts, allocations and forecasting are completed in a timely manner
● Provides key reporting and tracking around team seed allocations
5. Sales Support
● Supplements external customer contact as needed
● Communicates key dates and deadlines
● Completes tasks deemed by the business to assist the field team in meeting their goals
● Promotes use of business management tools to provide world class customer service
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
● BA/BS in Business related field and/or 5+ years of customer service or sales support work in an office environment
● Proven analytical skills
● Reacts quickly to unexpected changes in workload and/or business support and proposes solutions
● Attention to detail, diligence, and focus on a combination of quality and productivity
● Proven analytical skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Intermediate to Advanced computer skills utilizing MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
● Knowledge of Salesforce and Business Objects a plus
● Agriculture background a plus but not a necessity
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.