Our client, a global industrial manufacturing company, has an immediate need for a CNC Machinist to join their growing team!
Our candidate of choice will be responsible for operating large CNC milling machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved. Parts are up to 80 tons and 30 meters in length
- Read routings and blueprints to determine the proper set up procedure to be used.
- Operate large machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved.
- Set-up work piece on the table utilizing overhead crane. Load pre-set tooling into tool chains.
- Make necessary adjustment to complete machining operations.
- Verifies the completion of machining using precision measuring instruments.
- Work with supervision and engineering to correct drawing errors, which affect the quality and productivity of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five years of machining experience. Operation of same/similar machinery a must.
- Must be able to read routings and blueprints.
- Must understand GD&T (Geometric Dimensions & Tolerancing).
- Must have ability to operate machine manually using correct speeds and feeds.
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates considered for the role!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)