Prestige Staffing Solutions (www.PrestigeStaffingSolutions.net) is an award-winning, premier provider of employment solutions to Fortune 500 and local business customers across the USA.
Prestige is currently assisting a rapidly growing, Third Party Logistics (3PL)/ Distribution Center company identify a high quality Customer Experience/Account Manager (3PL) who possesses excellent account management, customer service, and trouble shooting/problem, strategic management skills. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys being a liaison with Clients and ensuring all of their needs are met.
The ideal Candidate has prior experience in overseeing B2C order fulfillment, kitting, and assembly services, as well as inventory storage and has an entrepreneurial background and likes working in a startup environment.
If you are eager to join a fast growing company in a key management role, this is the perfect position for you!
Key Job activities include:
- Be an integral part of our Account Management team, fielding client requests
- Organize all recurring and inbound requests and communicate regular, proactive client updates
- Batching orders, ensuring all orders go out on time, and communicate client backorders
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve daily receiving, fulfillment, and delivery issues, piecing together the end-to-end story to identify root causes and see cases through to resolution.
- Review exceptions to identify trends and expose prime opportunities to improve our operations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Help us prioritize resolution of systemic problems, working with the General Manager, Warehouse Manager, and Engineering teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
• Must Have 1-3 Years of 3PL/Distribution Center Experience working in Operations or Client Services or Account Management
•Experience in customer service and/or project management tools
• Deep knowledge of WMS software to troubleshoot issues (ideally have experience with Deposco and SmartTurn)
• Excellent communication skills, especially written.
• Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills + great attention to detail.
• Super human organizational skills and able to juggle shifting & competing
• Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat.
• Strong computer literacy skills.
• Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals. Excellent with time management and manage many project concurrently.
• Comfortable with Excel and Google Sheets.
• Enjoy working in a startup environment
• Strong technical aptitude with experience working closely with engineers and
enterprise software partners.
• Experience working in a startup environment.
PLEASE HIGHLIGHT THESE SKILLS ABOVE IN YOUR RESUME and/or COVER LETTER!
Complex Problem Solving