· You must actually be ENTRY LEVEL (less than 5 years experience and willingness to learn)
· You must possess great people skills.
· You must demonstrate excellent work ethic and student mentality
· You must have a positive business attitude, like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
· You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
We will be reviewing all resumes, and the most qualified candidates will be contacted within the next week for a preliminary interview. Good Luck!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales