Role and Responsibilities
● Delivers documents and supplies to designated business account clients and key clients.
● Accepts and delivers deposits to appropriate destination(s).
● Assists clients with inquiries by routing questions to appropriate bank personnel, or by providing answers directly.
● Follows an established, logical timeline and delivery route schedule.
● Handles Mail Services: correctly directing all interoffice mail, processing all externally received items between the bank headquarters, both operations buildings, and all of the bank’s retail branches. This position also involves processing a high volume of mail through different machines on a daily basis. After an introductory period, you must be able to prioritize each of these tasks on a daily basis.
● Other duties and responsibilities, including Mail operations, as assigned.
● High school diploma/GED
● Valid California driver’s license and clean DMV record required – must be able to be insured by Fremont Bank provider
● Previous courier experience preferred
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Knowledge of banking products
● Previous customer service and sales experience
● Ability to organize and manage their time effectively
● Knowledge of PC Computers – Windows, MS Word, and Excel
● Able to lift up to 100 lbs. - this is a physically active position requiring the ability to: load and unload different mail processing machines, bending and reaching for materials near machinery and walking for multiples periods of time. On a regular basis, this position includes moving some heavy items – paper boxes (up to 50 lbs. each), supplies, staged shipments and on rare occasions, electronics (up to 100 lbs.)
Job Location: Hayward, CA
Ready to join the fun!! Apply NOW…Click link below
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mobile Client Representative