Full TIme and Per Diem are available in the Telemetry department at Roxborough Hospital in Phila PA and Suburban Community Hospital in Norristown, PA. Day and Night shifts available.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Med/Surg/Telemetry Unit. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to their assigned patients. The RN communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Previous Acute Care hospital experience in Telemetry unit or completion of Telemetry course.
5. Ventilator Management experience preferred.
6. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Registered Nurse Certified