Production Associates, Machinists and Finishing Operators
Are you a seeking your next opportunity in a team environment? Several clients are seeking a range of production, machinist and finishing associates to help their growing businesses expand. PrideStaff is working with these clients to find the right candidates. These all are TEMP TO HIRE positions and are the entry to permanent hire with these firms. These firms are seeking to fill these roles immediately – apply now to get qualified and screened for these positions.
We often have needs on first and second and third ....so apply right away and be ready for temp to hire position!!
PrideStaff, a national staffing firm, and its Northern Kentucky office have several clients in the area needing this type of talent. We are looking for both experienced and slightly experienced production associates who have been in a manufacturing environment before and can be trained to execute processes, have a great attention to detail and desire to learn new skills. Being mechanically inclined and experience working with your hands/using hand tools is a real bonus.
The company is willing to invest and develop your skills. You must have a mechanical aptitude, a successful work record, willingness to work and be diligent in producing products to the highest quality standards.
- Experience in running machines, from both operators to full machinists who are capable of making involved programming and adjustments to the machine for different production runs.
- Desire and willingness to follow process and procedures to ensure highest quality production
- Safety first mentality to ensure all steps are safely executed.
- Manual loading of raw materials into a machine, or through a process
- Hands-on work, adjusting machines to accommodate the needs of each product
- Execute a variety of steps and tasks in moving product through production
- Troubleshoot issues pro-actively with management/supervisor
OPEN INTERVIEWS – EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 1:00p-3:30p No Appointment Needed!!
Call our office right away for an appointment, or come in on Monday or Wednesday
Want an Easy $100?? - Refer a Friend!! For every person you refer to PrideStaff and we place them, you can earn $100 Gift Card once they complete 160 hours (about 4 weeks of work)!! Check out this link
URL blocked - click to apply
Check Out All Our Current Openings: URL blocked - click to apply
- Minimal HS Graduation/GED (or several years of good work experience)
- 1-4 years of experience in manufacturing or mechanic type position
- Ability and desire to make impact, via manufacturing, on company
- Ability to work overtime
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Great attention to detail and high focus on quality
- Proven experience in previous manufacturing environment
- Minimal loading of raw materials
- Inspection of materials
- Good math skills and basic counting skills
- Ability to read and follow job orders
In Process Inspection