To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12700 West Bluemound Road
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Lending Representative
CIBM Bank • Elm Grove, WI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for providing support to the commercial loan officer in enhancing banking relationships with commercial loan customers by coordinating the documentation process, processing loan transactions, resolving problems, and providing general assistance.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the loan documentation process by working with loan officers and other parties, including appraisers, title companies, attorneys, realtors, insurance representatives, recorders’ offices, and documentation staff to ensure loan documents are prepared in accordance with organizational policies and procedures, loan terms and conditions, and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing general customer and loan officer assistance, including, but not limited to: resolving documentation and operation problems; arranging depository accounts and cash management services; and handling customer overdrafts.
- Initiating loan documentation process by requesting and reviewing entity papers, good standing certificates, legal name verifications, UCC searches, flood certifications, and title work.
- Performing loan closings and disbursing loan proceeds (with or in the absence of the loan officer) in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Accurately processing construction and development draw disbursements in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Accurately processing customer loan payments and requests for loan advances against established lines of credit within applicable monitoring guidelines.
- Providing loan officer assistance by researching and resolving loan exceptions resulting from a post closing review and, as requested by loan officer, exceptions cited by Loan Review.
- Monitoring and generating required follow-up on expired financial information ensuring information is received within aging standards.
- Preparing commitment letters for loan officers by reviewing the loan applications and outlining the conditions of approval and loan policy requirements.
- Preparing all adverse action notification letters, appraisal engagement letters, and other correspondence as required by loan officer.
- Accurately preparing payoff letters on commercial loans.
- Providing loan officer with timely loan system reports to be used in monitoring maturing loans, past due payments, exception and expired items, and any other reports as required by loan officer.
- Effectively and fluently communicating with customers, co-workers, and other business contacts within a culturally diverse work environment.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels by proactively participating and contributing to a positive work environment, controlling emotions and temperament, and exhibiting courteous, respectful, and professional behavior.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Staying abreast of company policies and procedures by attending and successfully completing all mandatory corporate and departmental training. Inclusive of, but not limited to, Orientation, Annual Sensitivity Training, and Compliance Training.
- Staying abreast of organizational and regulatory policies and procedures through education and attending internal and external training functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of banking and office administration practices consistent with that normally obtained through 18 months of education and/or training beyond the high school level or equivalent is required. Skills and abilities sufficient to perform the essential functions--such as typing, data input, customer service, basic mathematical calculations, organization, and communication skills--are required. Proficiency in using computer software for typical office applications is also required.
- Approximately three to five years of experience in banking, loan documentation, administrative assistance, legal assistance, or a related field are preferred.