IMPRIMIS IS HIRING MORTGAGE UNDERWRITERS - NATIONALLY - REMOTE!
DIRECT HIRE – REMOTE
COMPETITIVE BASE + COMMISSIONS
IMPRIMIS GROUP has partnered with a prestigious mortgage firm that is hiring multiple REMOTE Underwriters. Our client specializes in prime lending and is looking for professional Underwriters to join their family/team culture. Position is Direct Hire.
The ideal Underwriter has 5-7+ years of underwriting experience, This role requires the Underwriter to underwrite most loan types including FHA, VA, and Conventional loans in accordance with all guidelines and company standards. Responsible for underwriting designated residential loans by analyzing credit data to ensure compliance with investor and company guidelines and requirements. Underwriter with condominium experience, jumbo loans a plus.
DE underwriters highly preferred.
Ideal candidate possesses the following:
- 3+ years’ experience underwriting FHA/VA, Conventional loans - MUST BE CURRENT EXPERIENCE
- DE/CHUMS and/or LAPP/SAR Certification preferred/desired from VA
- Must be familiar with automated underwriting systems, including DU and LP.
- Must maintain current understanding of all Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA, VA, DU and LP guidelines and policies
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and possess excellent communication skills, time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills paired with impeccable customer service
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to interact with all levels of individuals, both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritize workflow and adapt to shifting workloads
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours, if needed
- Professional, poised, and loyal
Candidate duties to include (but not be limited to):
- Underwrite a minimum of 5-7 FHA and VA loans per day and maintain an average of a 48-hour file turn time.
- Sign all underwriting conditions requiring underwriter approval within 24 hours of receipt from the processors.
- Perform post-purchase underwriting risk review on loans purchased.
- Perform pre-purchase Underwriting reviews on loans.
- Respond to Wholesale customer calls related loan products, underwriting guidelines, loan scenarios, file status, and all updates.
- Audit files for compliance
Qualified candidates must be able to pass background, CREDIT, and drug testing. Position salary is commensurate with experience. Target salary range of $75-90k + bonus for a total comp over $110k. Great benefits, Bonus + perks!
Please apply now! Sponsorship for designation/DE/CHUMS and LAPP/SAR available. Please send your resume for immediate consideration to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Underwriter.