Priority One Financial Services is currently hiring an Account Executive to sell Finance and Insurance managed services to marine & RV dealers. This opportunity will provide you the freedom to manage your workflow and control your own income. Named one of Tampa Bay's Best Places to Work by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, Priority One Financial Services, Inc. offers an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a candidate to work hard, but also provides a candidate the ability to work independently while achieving financial and professional success.
Priority One, located in downtown St. Petersburg, is the nation’s leading Finance and Insurance outsource company. Priority One takes the place of a costly in-house department by handling all aspects of Finance and Insurance for boat & RV dealers — from obtaining loan approvals, to closing with the customer, to funding follow up. This position will be responsible for developing relationships with new and existing dealers to achieve corporate goals.
- Prospecting and cold calling for new business
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts through relationship management
- Clearly communicating the program’s structure and processes to prospects and clients
- Discovering and solving client’s needs
- Track information in computer information system
- Exemplary communication skills required
- Confident and outgoing, with a motivated attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- Motivated by goals/results
- Able to quickly build rapport and maintain lasting relationships
- Experience in selling an intangible product (or service) preferred but not required
- Self-motivated fast learner
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Rapport Loan Origination System