Growth oriented, well established, family owned company has an opportunity for an experienced Service Manager. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of Three (3) years of experience in managing a service department, good mechanical ability, warranty claim remittance, scheduling service technicians and billing. You must be able to demonstrate detailed administrative capabilities, excellent customer service and team leadership skills. We are proud of our reputation for quality service, dedication and commitment to our customers. We offer excellent compensation package of a base salary and incentives and benefits.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
· Verifiable management experience in leading technicians
· Must have proven and verifiable experience in a mechanical repair shop
· Experience with motors, parts, vendors and inventory
· Proven excellence in customer service skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Warranty claim experience
· Verifiable experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and other software programs
· Proven experience meeting and exceeding service and productivity requirements
· Verifiable record of being a self-starter and working with minimal direction
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment with changing needs and priorities
· Must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Other functions as directed by Senior Management
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to having the opportunity to generate significant earnings with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.
We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Service Managers in the region, please forward resume to Human Resources.
Hardworking And Dedicated