***VALET PARKING ATTENDANT***
Now holding immediate interviews in our Mid-Town Dallas Office for the most professional valet attendants. One of our largest clients in North Dallas is in need of a Valet Parking Attendants the pay rate is $13.00 per every hour worked. This is a Full-Time position 11 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday with the potential of overtime and or weekend work. The Job Description is as follows but not limited to:
- You will meet and greet customers whom enter the property to have their cars parked. The Valet Attendant is the first person a Tenant or Visitor sees.
- valet attendant is in charge of finding a good parking space for a guest. In a busy parking lot, most guests and customers prefer to make use of the valet services to save valuable time looking for a space. The valet is the one who parks and retrieves the vehicle for the guest.
- We need the Valet to be so customer service savvy that they leave a good impression on their guests. Valets should always prioritize giving top notch customer service and fulfill overall customer satisfaction. Attendants are typically stationed at the front side of the establishment.
- Valets are responsible for the parking and retrieval of a guest’s vehicle. Before taking the vehicle, the valet assesses and documents any vehicle damage. This is to protect the valet and the company from being responsible for car damages he has not committed. Then, the valet records the location of the parking space as well as the number on the valet ticket.
Though there are no real education needed for a Valet Parking Attendant there are some requirements for the position:
- Must have a Valid Texas Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicles Report
- Must be able to pass a Background check
- We require that you have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Valet Parking
- You must be comfortable and able to operate any vehicle
- A valet must be able to communicate efficiently in English, Spanish is not needed however it is a +
- Have self confidence and ask any question a guest might ask
- Be able to easily relate to all people
- Be able to sit and stand for long hours at a time
- Must be able to walk or run for long distances if needed
- Always be on time and work in any weather condition
- Must be able to follow all traffic regulations
- Valet must be able to give travel directions and information to property events and promotions accurately.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile