· Responsible for developing and implementing the necessary infrastructure to efficiently process and secure project related documentation (i.e., vendor documents, construction documents, quality records and vital business records) and in developing and implementing cost-effective solutions for project information management.
· Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the assembly, reproduction, revision control and submission for archival of construction work packages.
These packages are inclusive of the work orders, drawings, and procedures applicable to the construction work tasks
· High School Diploma/GED or applicable certification from an accredited institution.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Architectural Drawing
- Assembly And Installation
- Information Management
- Infrastructure Management